Let’s face it, once you start running trails, roads just flat out suck. I’ll give you my professional opinions and rationale, but let’s start by me just giving you an opinion from a runner’s standpoint. Running helps me clear my mind and organize my thoughts. It helps me take the chaos of daily life and organize […]
Welcome to Central Massachusetts Podiatry! Our doctors are dedicated to understanding each patient’s podiatric concerns and provide a complete diagnosis and treatment plan. Patients include infants, children, teenagers, and the adult population. The doctors are skilled in all aspects of foot and ankle techniques, both clinically and surgically.
Phone: (508) 757-4003
08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
- EPAT - Shockwave TherapyExtracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT®) is a non-invasive office/clinic based procedure represents a breakthrough treatment option for a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- PRP: Platelet Rich PlasmaPlatelet Rich Plasma (PRP), is a form of treatment gaining popularity due to its effectiveness for treating chronic and resistant cases of tendinopathy, fasciitis, and some bone, joint, and nerve related conditions.
- Gait Analysis, Orthotics & ShoesCentral Massachusetts Podiatry offers computer/video analysis of running and walking. Through sophisticated technology, software can track motion of all moving parts from the front, back and sides. Additionally, through the use of a gait plate, computer sensors precisely determine posture, balance, weight distribution and weight transfer.
- Podiatric SurgeryCentral Massachussetts Podiatry commonly performs podiatric surgical procedures for bunions, hammertoes, heels, fractures, diabetic feet, arthritis, nails, and skin lesions.
- Fungal LaserCUTERA® GenesisPlus™ is a safe and effective laser system used for the treatment of toenail fungus, requiring no anesthetics and no patient downtime.