Recently I have been having to take some people to the operating room to remove warts, and you might think that’s a little overkill for that type of a problem, but let me talk about the main reasons why you may want to go to the operating room to remove the warts if you live […]
Welcome to Central Massachusetts Podiatry! Our doctors are dedicated to understanding each patient’s podiatric concerns and provide a complete diagnosis and treatment plan. Patients include infants, children, teenagers, and the adult population. The doctors are skilled in all aspects of foot and ankle techniques, both clinically and surgically.
- EPAT - Shockwave TherapyExtracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT®) is a non-invasive office/clinic based procedure represents a breakthrough treatment option for a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- PRP: Platelet Rich PlasmaPlatelet Rich Plasma (PRP), is a form of treatment gaining popularity due to its effectiveness for treating chronic and resistant cases of tendinopathy, fasciitis, and some bone, joint, and nerve related conditions.
- Gait Analysis, Orthotics & ShoesCentral Massachusetts Podiatry offers computer/video analysis of running and walking. Through sophisticated technology, software can track motion of all moving parts from the front, back and sides. Additionally, through the use of a gait plate, computer sensors precisely determine posture, balance, weight distribution and weight transfer.
- Podiatric SurgeryCentral Massachussetts Podiatry commonly performs podiatric surgical procedures for bunions, hammertoes, heels, fractures, diabetic feet, arthritis, nails, and skin lesions.
- Fungal LaserCUTERA® GenesisPlus™ is a safe and effective laser system used for the treatment of toenail fungus, requiring no anesthetics and no patient downtime.